Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rambiling thoughts

My miles are starting to pick up. I do 14 this weekend. Since I have lost my running partner due to injury I'm gonna have to do it alone. 14 miles alone. I know I can do it. I will have to do my marathon on my own. It's just hard to think I have to do it alone.

On Tuesday we went and got Don some running shoes. He can't run the full mileage with me but maybe he will run some of it. anyway I was supposed to do 4 yesterday but made it my rest day and we are gonna go to a night run tonight and do the 4, then 7 tomorrow and 14 the next day. Not sure if it was smart for me to change up my rest day....that is 25 miles in 48 hours! ugh!

Update on Napa Valley-did I mention I decided to captain a team for Napa Valley Ragnar. We have finally got a full team I am so excited! It isn't till September.

I find it difficult to pick races, I am continually finding new races I want to do. I found another one. I need a never empty bank account and a family that lets me be gone every weekend. I decided next year I will try to do all different races (except my Ragnar)

No comments:

Post a Comment