Monday, March 14, 2011

next step-15 miles!

well actually I went 15 1/2. I felt great! I actually ran 7 the day before and it was the worst run ever! I wanted to cry to think I had to do 15 the following day. I got up early-6am and ran to the river trail and headed North. Hayley met me on her bike about my mile 5-6 and she rode slowly while I ran, It actually slowed me down having her there. but I Over all It was a good pace and faster than my planned marathon pace. I love runs like that I think I fueled well, my only problem was my left hand swelled. I could barely make a fist.
Oh last week I was really sore after my 14 miles so I had decided to do an ice bath. one thing for next time. more ice-it all melted in the 10 minutes I was in the tub! Don laughed and told everyone what I was doing. I feel great today (it is monday now) I was a tinsy bit sore yesterday nothing compared to last week. I am soooo looking forward to this week!! I have my St Patrick's Day 5k on Thursday and the Canyonlands Half Marathon on Saturday! I have a very exciting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment