Monday, January 31, 2011

his new found love?

oh I was tired today. I decided to not get up early and go. Hayley is taking time off to get her shin splints under control. it was supposed to snow last night and today. I figured I'd find a break and go or just go in the snow if I needed. so I slept in. Don said he would go with me so I said we will have to wait till the kids get home from school. it was pretty chilly today. well mid afternoon it warmed up (to almost 40) and if Don wouldn't have had a customer I would have stuck Sadie in the stroller and went but I know he would have been sad. I think he does like the running maybe, maybe he just likes to be away from the house. We will see when he gets a new job. It was cooler when we did go. He does really well for not running for so long. I think he could actually be pretty fast if he really worked at it! I am really looking forward to our run a week from Saturday.

oh no I might be crazy but I found another half marathon I could fit in with my marathon training... hmmm :) <----wish I could make that huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment