Friday, February 11, 2011

One of those days

I woke up early and laid in bed for 15 minutes and decided to get up and see who was online-boring no one was. :) well I had gotten my running clothes on before I went in the kitchen. i didn't look at the temp, I played online till about 5:45 (when my alarm would have gone off) and saw the 22. BRRRR!! I decided I wasn't gonna go it was just too cold I got back online and was like this is dumb I went out last week or earlier this week it was 23 and SNOWING!! So I said let's do this and I left. I went about a mile and a half (on a new route) and pulled my sleeve up to look at my watch and unknowingly stopped it. I checked again at about 3ish?? and saw that it was stopped! boo!! I was supposed to do 6 miles and didn't know if I would get them because I had stopped it because of the new route. well I came into the neighborhood and was ran around the neighborhood. I felt great and didn't want to stop. I ran around the park three times (knowing it was a mile three times around) and went to head home and saw lights on and so I kept going knowing the kids were up. I really didn't want to stop. I am supposed to do 11 miles in my Marathon training this week and I don't know when I am going to do them now. Tomorrow I have a 5k. I thought Don was gonna go sledding but it looks like he won't be now and he won't want me to leave. Kind of disappointing. I really wish I would have just left when I first got out of bed I could have done my 11 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment