Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ironman!!!



OK It is just an Ironman over a 2 week period! Oh MAN!! If I would have been on the ball I would have stayed at the gym and rode! ACK! It is the bike that is gonna get me!!

Started yesterday here we are
8/26.2 miles run
7/100 miles bike
1200/4000 yards (2.5 miles)swim

I am excited and nervous I have the run and swim plotted out but need to figure out this biking thing! EEK!

After Saturday I needed a new attitude! I decided I would hit the 3 5:30am classes this week, also swim and Ana's Circuit class. I wanted to do a ride with JaNae on Thursday but it doesn't work for her so I will try to get out on my own. I haven't swam for 2 weeks. It was hard at first but I easily fell back into the rhythm. It felt good. My flip turns weren't easy and I need to work on them. I was soo happy to see the leisure pool back opened so I can take the kids now and work on my flip turns while they play in the evening!

Spring is here!! I am so excited to be doing more outside!! I am craving an early morning run! just needs to lighten up a tad more another two weeks and it will happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment