Monday, April 28, 2014

it's like riding a bike.

it has been exactly 4 months since i have dipped my foot in the pool. This happens to be a bad thing when you are less than 3 weeks from a triathlon. It also has been 5 months since i have been on my bike, however I have been spinning off and on so at least I have that going for me. As for my running... well we shall see today. I plan to go out this afternoon and give it a go.

ok swimming, I forgot I love it! It all came back and I swam just fine! I am less nervous than I was! I imagined being in the pool during the tri, I thought about last year and just focused on my strokes. I loved it. I wish I was faster! There isn't much hope for that but I am happy I can do it!

I am gonna try to go to the pool as much as I can and just keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment