Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bling Blong

I will post my Salt Lake Marathon experience, but first I wanted to share this funny thing that happened.

I hung my marathon medal on my board, turned around and the board fell!! Can you believe it? 

You remember this?  I think I had posted it when I made it so many years ago?  Well the bracket on the back couldn't take it any longer! 

I posted it on a Facebook group as a 'runner's problem' and started a small frenzy of people talking about how they display, or don't display,  their medals. I decided since they are down I would lay them out and look at them!  

Half's, relays, 5k's and marathons
I need to do a recount of my half marathons.  I have 20 medals,  I thought my count was 20 and I know there was 1-2 that I didn't receive medals.
Anyway!  Don wanted to lay his with mine and after we had them all laid out he asked me to calculate the cost of it all.  Blah.  I am happy I am able to pace and get a free entries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment