Saturday, May 12, 2012

1 week to go

Oh baby! We have one week till Marathon #3. Weather looks good! I have had a busy crazy last few weeks and wasn't able to get a long run in till today!! BOO!!! I was able to get out to run 14 this morning, it felt good but my legs were so tired afterward it makes me a little nervous cuz I am going for it!! I am gonna try to make a goal to finish in under 4:30, ya I'm putting it out there!! I want it bad! I just keep telling myself if I wouldn't have had those leg cramps I could have done it at Salt Lake! It is eating at me!! ARG... I put in to do St George I had my reservations but I did it. life is good! I am excited to run next week!! So this morning on my run, Don ran with me and we met up and ran 4 with Hayley. We started a game called "I've got that shirt!" If ya see a runner with a shirt you have at home you yell I've got that shirt!!! haha! it was fun!! ok I am babbling on... updated both blogs today give myself a pat on the back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment