Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One Crazy Summer!

I had decided early on in the year I wanted to do one race a month. SO January I squeezed in the New year 5k, February the Sweethearts 5k, March the St Patrick's Day 5k and Canyonlands Half Marathon, April I decided to skip because I couldn't fit anything in good with my marathon training schedule so I guess doing 2 in march counts right? :) So in May was my first marathon, About this time I found a trail runnign series I thought sounded cool so I signed up and that was one a month through the summer, June I did Wasatch Back and the Park City Mini Trail Series 5k. July, the PCMTS 10k and August gave me the 15k. Well as August slowly came around I was itching for a half I knew I had one later in the month but I just really loved the Moonlight half last year so I decided to do it again. So I did the half the night before the 15k. I also did Top Of Utah Half two weeks after the Moonlight Half-which makes me a half fanatic. :) oh but the most anticipated race of the year is now over-Napa Valley Ragnar-which I will blog about in a moment. So to finish off my year I have one more Ragnar a half and 2? 5k's. which will give me one a month (but April ) Pretty successful running year!

No comments:

Post a Comment