Saturday, January 14, 2012

T-14 weeks




I am doing it again. I am planning another marathon.. or 4 this year, ya I'm doing 4... I had my doubts about St George but I am gonna go this next weekend and run the half, then the first weekend in March go back down for a relay. JaNae signed me up for the racers series, I have to do 2 races this year before may then I get an automatic entry into St George.

My first marathon this year will be the Salt Lake Marathon, It is on April 21st and I have had NO motivation to start, in fact the idea has been freaking me out lately. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!! Ok take a deep breath Sheri, you have done this before.. it is possible! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Yes I CAN!!! Here we go I am gonna get with it and stick to it. I don't have a choice, I can't procrastinate any longer it has got to happen now...

I MUST BELIEVE!!



I MUST REMEMBER THE GLORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment