Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pacer bio


Hi! I'm Sheri Sorensen! I ran in high school but stopped after I graduated. I started running again in 2009 to loose a little weight and relieve some stress. I fell in love with it again! I have ran 6 marathons, over 25 half marathons, many 5k's and 10ks. I also learned how to swim and began triathlons in 2014. My favorite distance is the half. I have paced over 15 halfs! I am a busy mom of 4 active kids and have a husband that also runs and cycles! We think having fun while being active is a great thing for our kids to see. We love to plan weekend getaways around races!
My favorite thing about pacing is seeing others accomplish something they didn't think they could. I also love feedback! I am excited to help you achieve your goals! Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment